Friday, March 25, 2011

Note From the Coach - Sponsorship Forms
Hello team, I hope you are all doing well!

I am linking you to a form we recently created that can aid you in your fundraising. You can print these forms out and fill in with your information to pass out or send to your contacts to ask for donations. I hope that this will help you as you continue to work toward helping us raise $40,000 for Mercy. As of today, we have raised $5,936 together. Let’s keep it up and reach our goal!

Our current top fundraisers – Trish Squittieri and Teresa Epps – have both said that they have been able to increase their fundraising simply by letting all of their contacts know they are running for Mercy and asking them to make a donation.

Please let me know if I can do anything to assist you in raising money as you train for the race. Ask your favorite barista at your local coffee shop if you can set up a day where you receive 10% of their profits for your fundraising. See if any local restaurants will allow you to set up a table one night in their front entrance area to share about Mercy and ask for donations. Don’t be afraid to get creative! If you need any resources to help you, just let me know!

I hope that you are all still progressing in your training and finding that you are feeling more confident for race day. If you’re feeling a little worn out right now, don’t worry – that’s normal! You’re training your body to do something challenging, and you’ll taper off your training a bit the last few weeks of April before the race in order to rest up for race day. If you have any questions about the training plans or about preparing for race day, send them my way. I want to do all I can to make sure you show up to the start line prepared.

I am so blessed to have this opportunity to train and fundraise with all of you! Let’s keep up the momentum as we all get ready for the big day on April 30. I know that the Nashville residents are already getting excited about coming out to the race to cheer us all on as we Run for Mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment